Looking to hire for MOPS Kids Ministry Team Staff
Ministry / Posted 1 week ago / 8 views
Pacific Coast Church MOPS Kids Staff
Location – Pacific Coast Church- San Clemente, CA
Hours – Tuesdays, 8:30AM – 11:30AM, $15 per hour
About the Role
MOPS women’s ministry is an international support network of women who share the common bond of preschool age children. The MOPS Kids Ministry Staff works closely with our MOPS Kids Coordinator to provide stories, crafts, and playtime for children of MOPS attendees. Our goal is to reach out to moms in our community and share the truth and love of Jesus with their kids.
MOPS Kids staff is responsible for the well being of kids assigned to each of their classrooms. Staff is to cultivate positive relationships with the kids and partner with moms to provide the best care for their child within the Pacific Coast Church Kids Ministry guidelines. Staff is to maintain a welcoming, safe, and stimulating instructional environment at all times.
- Supervise children during indoor and outdoor activities and use of playground equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures and policies
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Implement our curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the classroom.
- Attends all MOPS Kids Team meetings
- Must like playing with children
- Work well others, able to divide and conquer tasks
- Physically able to lift 15 to 20lbs
- Compassionate with an ability to set/follow policies and procedures
- CPR and AED certified